Friday 1 August 2014

The August Break, 2014


I feel like I've kind of been slacking with my photography lately, I'm not sure why I think I've just lost abit of motivation. So I've decided to give myself a kick up the bum and take part in The August Break.

The aim is to try and take a photo everyday throughout August, you can photograph whatever you want or follow the themes provided. My plan is to shoot a roll of film which is 24 images, each image on a different day.

Obviously I won't be able to share the photos until the roll is complete at the end of the month so I'll be posting a photo a day throughout September. This works out well to as I'm off on my American jollies next month so I can schedule all my posts for the month so the blog won't be to quiet :)


I'm really looking forward to challenging myself! Let me know if your taking part to.


The above photos are from my film soup roll incase you were wondering :) 

Happy Friday Everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I love those shots! I need to finish a roll that is in my SLR so I can see how I've been doing - not too bad I hope! Sounds like a great idea. Maybe I'll join in too? Hmmm.... x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D Yehh you should totally go for it! Just hoping I remember to actually take a photo a day haha xx

      Delete