Thursday 21 August 2014

Snapshots

Good morning! I'm in a good mood as it's my last day at work today before a long weekend off. Yayyyy :D 

I'll be heading straight to Leeds as soon as I finish this afternoon as I'm going to Leeds festival for the day tomorrow. I can't wait!!
 
I've only ever done the full festival weekend experience, camping and all that. I've never actually been just for the day, I'm excited that I get to go back to a warm bed rather than a soggy tent for once. (gosh I sound old!)

We'll be staying in Leeds city centre until Sunday, I've never visited so please let me know if you know of any places worth going. We all love food and beer!

I thought I'd share a few snapshots from various times over the last month or so that I haven't got round to posting until now :)



















No comments:

Post a Comment