Thursday 15 May 2014

Let them eat cake

I made this cake for my mum for mothers day. Yes I know mothers day was over a month ago but that's the problem shooting film and being lazy about getting it developed. Always living in the past!

I saw the recipe over on A million dresses. I'm not really into baking and I think this might be the first time I ever made a cake from scratch so I was really surprised and happy at how tasty it turned out. All my family loved it to :)


I shot these images using Fuji Superia X-TRA 400 and I have to say I really like the colours and the tones of the film. It's alot cleaner and detailed than my usual poundland film, not so much grain. Definitely need to stock up on some more!

1 comment:

  1. That cake looks great, so good for a first go!! And that film is brilliant, I love experimenting with as higher ISO as I can! x

    ReplyDelete