Wednesday 5 March 2014

Hi there!

Hi everyone!  I've been wanting to start a blog for quite some time, so I finally decided today's the day to do it.

My name is Vicki Cartlidge, I'm 26 and I'm from the grey city of Stoke on Trent, currently residing on campus at Keele University where I work. This blog will be a place for me to share my life and love of film photography. I absolutely love to shoot film and own a variety of different analogue cameras, I'll usually be lugging one or two of these around with me where ever I go. I like to shoot anything and everything, you'll usually find a camera attached to my face.

I thought it was about time I actually did something with all the photos I take and share the analogue love!

Thanks for checking out my blog!


Above is an Instax 210 Polaroid of me in Ibiza a few years back

No comments:

Post a Comment